collecting and using your personal data
types of data collected
While using Our Service, We ask You to provide Us with identifiable information. Using this to contact or identify You. Information may include, but is not limited to Your email address, first and last name, and usage data.
Usage Data is already collected when using the Service. We may also collect information Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service. Or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Usage Data may include the following. Your Device's IP [Internet Protocol] address. Browser type and version. Pages of our Service that You visit. Time and date of Your visit. Time spent on those pages. Unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When using the Service with a mobile device, We already collect the following data. The type of mobile device You use. Your mobile device unique ID [identification]. The IP address of Your mobile device. Your mobile operating system. The type of mobile Internet browser You use. Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
tracking technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and emails may contain small files known as web beacons. Also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs. For example, for the Company to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email. And for other related website statistics. Recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your device when You go offline. Session Cookies get deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about Cookies by TermsFeed Generator. We use Session and Persistent Cookies for:
- Necessary or Essential Cookies. Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us. Purpose: To provide You with services available through the Website. And to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent user accounts. We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies. Type: Persistent Cookies. Administered by: Us. Purpose: To remember choices when You use the Website. Such as remembering your language preference. To provide You with a more personal experience. Avoiding You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
use of your personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to track the usage of our Service.
- For the performance of a contract. Written for the products, items or services You may buy. Or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You by email, phone call, SMS, or other forms of electronic communication. Including push notifications on your device or social media platforms.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information in which we offer.
- To manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes. Such as data analysis, usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns. As well as improving our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information for the following:
- With Service Providers to track and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers. In connection with, or during any merger. Including sale of assets, financing, or acquisition of Our business to another company.
- With business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users. When You share or interact in public areas with other users, information is visible to all users. Your information may get shared outside this Service.
- With Your consent. We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
retention of your personal data
We will keep Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally kept for a shorter period of time. Except when this data strengthens security or improves Our Service. Also if We are legally obligated to keep this data for longer time periods.
transfer of your personal data
Your Personal Data gets stored at the Company's offices. As well as places that process the Service. That information can transfer or store on computers located outside Your governmental jurisdiction. Including other states, provinces or countries. Where data protection laws may differ than those from Your area.
disclosure of your personal data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may need to disclose Your Personal Data. If required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities. For example, a court or a government agency.
other legal obligations
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data if such action is necessary to the following. Comply with a legal obligation. Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company. Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service. Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public. Protect against legal liability.
security of your personal data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us. But no transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data. Though We cannot guarantee its absolute security.